Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St-Patrick's Day Mani

I have a pretty holo franken to show you guys! This is what I plan to be wearing for St-Patrick's day, for now.





The mixture is not quite half a bottle of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Emerald City, not quite half a bottle of clear, and a whole lot of the glitter powder for acrylic nails that I posted in my haul a couple posts back. To recreate this I would use less clear polish. This is 4 coats of the polish. I am hoping to see sun to get a picture of the sparkle prior to taking it off.

A note on the glitter powder I used. It does not melt in the nail polish (yay!) and is really fine (you still need a topcoat though), but it does settle really really badly. I had to recap the bottle and shake it well every couple of nails.

As you can see I'm back to wearing fake nails. I had a huge anxiety attack last week and bit off all my nails to the point where it hurt to touch anything, something I have not done in well over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment