Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flakies!

My current mani is a pretty mixture of flakies and glitter in a darker pink base.



This is Sinful Colors in Deep Red Ocean. It's an interesting darker pink (not red like the name) jelly with glitter and flakies. The application is pretty well, but a lot of care is needed to get the flakies to lay flat, and to not have the flakes overhanging the edge of your nail, or on your cuticle. I did use two coats of Seche Vite (my fave topcoat) to help smooth the roughness of the flakies. I like it, and I want to see more colors like this. I have a lighter pink version as well, but I think this would be awesome in all the colors of the rainbow. Don't you agree?

The second picture is with flash, to show some of the different colors of the flakies (they show up greenish, yellow, orange, pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment