Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Manicure Challenge - Manicure #5

The fifth manicure is a blue manicure.

 (without flash)

(with flash)

This one took me forever to decide on, because of all the colors out there blue is the one I own the most bottles of.  I finally settled on a new addition to my collection, and boy was I not disappointed.  I chose OPI's Swimsuit...Nailed It!.  This is a very brilliant blue.  It's like a bright, dark toned blue.  It went on smoothly.  I could not stop staring at my nails while wearing this.  The only downfall to this polish is that it stained crazy bad, both nails and cuticles (I'm messier with wide brushes, and don't really like them).  Despite that this is a polish that I think everyone should add to their collection, it truly is an amazing color.

No comments:

Post a Comment