Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Manicure Challenge - Manicure #1

I recently found a 30 Day Manicure Challenge floating around some blogs and decided to give it a go myself.  I am making one change to it though, instead of it being 30 days, I'm making it 30 manicures.  I wanted to this because I might not have the time to change my mani each day, and if I do something I really like I'd like to wear it for more than one day.  Here is the challenge:

(click to enlarge)

I think this will be good, and fun to do because it will challenge me for some of the patterns/inspiration, and make me think a bit more out of the box.  It's also good to challenge yourself once in a while :D .

Manicure #1 is red.
(without flash)

I used China Glaze Poinsettia as a base (one coat), then put Color Club Feel The Beat over top (one coat), followed by Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.  I personally am not a fan of red on my nails, hence why I dressed it up with flakies.  In fact, I own more pink than red, and I hate pink :P.  I guess I just haven't found "my" red yet.
Do you guys have a favorite red?

*PS.  I just noticed that I forgot to mention that I used Essie Matte About You as a topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment