Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Manicure Challenge - Manicure #3

The third manicure in the challenge is yellow nails.


The base is Color Club Almost Famous, the shimmer is Wet N Wild Cozumel (one of their Craze minis), the green glitter is an L.A. Color striper.  The stars used are meant for scrap-booking, from Martha Stewart.

This definitely wasn't a favorite manicure of mine, I was itching to take it off less than 24 hours after putting it on.  A bunch of the stars fell off in my sleep as well, guess they needed more than one coat of Seche.  The yellow is a nice color, it doesn't suit my complexion though, and I rarely use yellow.  Also I have found that yellow polishes tend to be streaky uneven pains in the butt to use, no matter what brand.

1 comment:

  1. This is cute :)
    I love the little star
    Xx
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete