Monday, February 7, 2011

New Fave Mani

I think I've found my new favorite mani.




You even get to see both hands! There are a lot of coats in this mani. Base is two coats of Finger Paints Papier Mache, then 3 coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (my fave from the collection, surprisingly), one coat of OPI's Shatter, and 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

This mani is so bright, and contrast between the neon and the black are awesome. So very eye catching, I cannot stop staring at it. Sadly I have tip wear showing and a chip on my thumb, so I will have to change my mani very soon :(

I am loving the shatter polish, very fun. My only complaint with it is that it dries too quickly. I do one stroke on one side and before I can get to the other side it's dried and cracking. Really bad on bigger nails (like my thumb).

No comments:

Post a Comment