Friday, March 2, 2012

Insomnia Begets Creativity?

Sitting here exhausted, cannot fall asleep, despite only getting maybe 2 hours of sleep in the last 26 hours.  Guess what one of the reasons I can't sleep is....  My mind would not shut off, so here I am mixing some hopeful goodies (which I will post the outcome).

I have the camera back and once I get some sleep I will be fixing up the photos I have on it so I can start posting again.  I do have one problem though, which I need to call upon the help of you, my followers.  I use the site picnik.com to edit my photos, but it will be shutting down.  Does anyone know of any sites like it to edit photos?  Or even a program that is easy to navigate, and free, to edit photos?  Please leave a comment if you do, I would really appreciate the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment